The phrase "customer service" is used so frequently, it has become overused and undervalued. Every person wants their customer service experience to be memorable. Unfortunately, not every salesperson is ready to provide this because their customer service tools need sharpening.
Thus, I have created a Customer Service Checklist to help ensure my customers get the exceptional service they deserve.
My customer service checklist to enhance the customer experience:
- Be attentive and actively listen
- Ask relevant and friendly questions
- Be highly knowledgeable about products
- Always practice patience
- Communicate well and often
- Be mindful of the customer’s time
- Be empathetic and caring
- Be willing to learn from the customer
- Address customer needs and concerns
- Be inviting and approachable
- Reflect on every customer experience
- Continue to improve and grow
- Keep going until you get it right
It is my mission to provide my customers with the best high-level customer service and this helpful checklist keeps me on track. I want you to always expect the best with me.